Our purpose is to proclaim by word and action the
love and truth of Jesus to the people of our day and
to collaborate in creating a just world.
On August 15, 1869, the first nine Holy Faith Sisters made their vows, in the presence of Fr. John Gowan CM, in the ‘little chapel’ (now the Ada Allingham Room) in the Holy Faith Convent in Glasnevin. Sr. Rose Gaughran, one of these pioneers described the occasion as one ... Read More →