Our purpose is to proclaim by word and action the
love and truth of Jesus to the people of our day and
to collaborate in creating a just world.
In 1853, the Society of the Sacred Heart (Sacred Heart Sisters) purchased the site on which Holy Faith Convent Glasnevin now stands. The first Mass was celebrated by a Vincentian priest in October 1853, 160 years ago. To mark that occasion, Mass was offered in the convent chapel... Read More →